1000 Blades/case! Save money, buy in bulk!
The TECHNOCUT® brand surgical blade line provides new innovative premium surgical blades that offers the best of both worlds: high-precision sharpness that lasts longer than traditional blades.
- Automated grinding and proprietary polishing processes which ensure consistent, clean, and sharp cutting edges.
- Two VCI strips ensure product and packaging integrity and reduce risk of blade piercing the foil
- Produced from premium steel
- Enhanced durability
- Manufactured in FDA-inspected facilities and conform to ISO-7740 and ISO-13485
- Available in sterile sizes 10, 11, 12, 15, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, and 25
TECHNOCUT® Premium Surgical Blades - 1000/case
Brand TECHNOCUT® Count 1000/Case Size #10, 11, 12, 15, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, and 25 Material Stainless Steel
What is the difference in the GLASSVAN® stainless steel and theTECHNOCUT® Brand Premium Blades in stainless steel? You will find the TECHNOCUT® Brand Premium Blade stainless blade has a more durable edge and was developed to target the OR for acute market and surgery centers, resulting in fewer blades being used during procedures. Furthermore, the TECHNOCUT® Brand Premium Blades are a hybrid of carbon and stainless steel.
What is the difference between carbon steel blades and stainless steel blades? Carbon steel blades hold their edges longer throughout the procedure, while stainless steel blades are sharper at the beginning of the procedure. Carbon steel blades are also less expensive than stainless steel blades.
What are VCI strips? Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) strips help to absorb moisture within the package, while ensuring product and packaging integrity by adding stability to the foil pack.
How are GLASSVAN® Surgical Blades and TECHNOCUT® Premium Surgical Blades sterilized? All GLASSVAN® Surgical Blades and TECHNOCUT® Premium Surgical Blades are sterilized with gamma radiation.