RELI® Absorbable Plain Gut12/BOX 30BX/CASE
Brand Myco® Count 360/case Size 3-0, 4-0, 5-0 Material Plain Gut Needle Size
MFS-1 (FS-1, C14, C7, NFS-1)
MFS-2 (FS-2, C-13, C6, NFS-2)
MP-3 (P-3, P-13, C3, NP-3)
MX-1 (X-1, C-23, C23, NX-1)
Length 18" and 27" Point
Precision Reverse Cutting (MP-3)
RELI® Plain Gut Absorbable Suture - 360/case
- Sharp, durable AISI 300 grade steel needles
- Sharp needles combined with high quality suture material
- Easy handling, smooth tissue passage with minimal tissue reaction
- Easy knotting and knot security combined with superior material tensile strength
- Sutures packaged in an easy- retrieval pack that enables convenience and speed upon opening.
- Every suture strand and needle attachment is tested to ensure a secure bond.
- REDIPASS needle coating technology enables smoother needle penetration.
What is Plain Gut? Plain Gut is an absorbable suture made with natural materials.
What is the difference between Plain Gut and Chromic Gut? Chromic Gut is treated with a chromium salt solution to prolong its resistance to absorption in comparison to plain gut which is not treated with the solution.